Here, we’ll really get down to brass tacks. We’ll teach you all that’s involved in listing coordination – from pre-listing to close. Learn how to create listing and pre-listing packages, CMAs, property flyers, layouts for print advertising, and entering a listing into an MLS system, Top Producer, Homefeedback , and more!
• Introduction – Introduces the student to the concept and activities involved in coordinating real estate listings.
• The Initial Conversation – with your real estate professional, with regard to systems and processes.
• Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) – Students will be introduced to CMAs and the methods of compiling data to create this report.
• Listing Presentations – Students will learn what should be included in an effective listing presentation and how they are used.
• MLS Services – Using our proprietary REA University MLS, students will enter a new listing to learn how this process works.
• Tracking Systems – Students will be introduced to several different online systems commonly used in listing coordination.
• Online Showing Systems
• Listing Syndication
• Enhancing Listings on Realtor.com
• Virtual Tours
• Property Hotline Systems
• Property Flyer / Feature Sheets
• “Just Listed” / “Just Sold” Postcard Campaigns
• Ongoing Listing Activities
• Home Presentation Books
• Showing Feedback
• Seller Reports
• Popular Real Estate Software & Systems
• If Your Real Estate Professional Does Not Have An Adequate System In Place